Buying or selling property in Queensland is one of the most important decisions in a person’s life, and perhaps the most bewildering too. The complex legal procedures involved in property transactions demand that you rely on the services of highly experienced conveyance and property lawyers, so that your sale, purchase and conveyance proceed smoothly and without glitches.
Caboolture, Maleny and Bribie Island Property Solicitors
Lember and Williams property lawyers have been assisting Moreton Bay, Caboolture, Maleny and Bribie Island communities for 55 years, providing sound advice and prompt services for hassle-free property transactions. Our up-to-date conveyancing procedures have been streamlined over more than half a century, during which time we have brought smiles to the faces of thousands of satisfied clients with our commitment to professionalism and service.
Legal Services for Buying and Selling Properties
We deal in all types of residential and commercial property transactions including homes, off-the-plan purchases, subdivisions and long-term leases. Our seasoned property solicitors can assist you with buying and selling:
- Residential houses and land
- Rural land and large properties
- Commercial land and buildings
- Businesses and franchises
- Interests in co-operatives and freehold conversions
Property Conveyance and Contracts
We specialize in legal agreements and procedures governing property transactions in Queensland. Our experienced law team can perform the following services on your behalf:
- Due diligence enquiries and reports
- Easements, caveats and restrictive covenants
- Reviewing and negotiating Retirement Villages and Nursing Home contracts
- Drafting and advising on Options and Acquisitions by developers.
- Conservation agreements
Call our Caboolture or Maleny office now to undertake all kinds of property transactions with complete peace of mind.